There are 8 high-quality meeting rooms available for hire, which come in a variety of sizes and permutations. We have spaces available that would suit a small meeting or anything up to a 430-strong conference which can be held in the Pera Venue Hall.
Please see the Meetings tab for more details.
ReceptionOur newly fitted, spacious and welcoming area, with its modern furniture and high ceilings, makes a great first impression. It’s overlooked by the buzzing Café Mezz, which provides an excellent selection of food, drink and snacks for both guests and tenants. Our friendly, switched-on reception team will make your staff and clients feel right at home. They are the first point of contact for all visitors to Pera Business Park.
We provide an on-site Mail service to provide a fast and efficient service which includes:
- Incoming mail processing and distribution
- Internal mail system management
- Collection of parcels from courier services
- UK and overseas postage (including standard, special and recorded delivery)
- Stamps and franking facilities
- Courier services (DHL and TNT)
A smooth and efficient Mail service is crucial to the running, cost and time reduction process for your incoming and outgoing mail, helping your business to run more efficiently and easier. Whatever your business needs, we will make sure it gets done. Tamworth in two hours or Toronto tomorrow, we can make it happen.
IT SupportPera Business Park’s IT support team are on hand to iron out all your IT issues and glitches. Services include:
- Wi Fi for visitors throughout the reception area and meeting rooms.
- Dedicated network on a shared high speed fibre internet connection.
- On-Site IT services
- Rack space in a secure air conditioned server room
- Virtual Server Hosting
Fully Managed Office SpacePera Business Park has a range of fully managed offices available, suitable for small start-up businesses or large industrial firms. Please look at the availability section for more details.
To find out any more information, or to enquire please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01664 501501