Business Booms at Leicestershire Business Park
The number of jobs at Pera Business Park in Melton Mowbray has broken through the 600 barrier, thanks to the growing number of companies based there.
Increasing demand for the high-quality office complex is evidence of real growth in the Leicestershire economy. It has led to major investment by Pera, meaning that almost 6,000 square feet of extra space is now available on the nine-acre site.
Four more businesses are moving in during this month alone. Among them is Attain Legal Costs Management, which supports the legal industry on issues relating to costs. The company is creating a new job as soon as it arrives at Pera.
Owner Deborah Burke said: “We need the right sort of environment to help us develop further. The look and feel of Pera are much more aligned to where we want our business to be and the sort of clients we want to attract. We’ll be proud to take our clients there.”
Pera is now inviting more companies from further afield to consider relocating to Melton Mowbray, to take advantage of facilities which include: offices designed to order, IT support, meeting rooms, a mail room, gym and café. Virtual office and ‘hot desking’ packages are also available for those who work flexibly or do not require a full time office.
Carrie Potter, Sales and Marketing Manager at Pera said: “We’re very proud of the contribution we’re making to the local economy, helping our tenants to grow and create more jobs. Our own expansion reflects local commercial confidence and the fact that this part of Leicestershire is a great place to do business.”
Digital marketing agency Midas Media plans to expand after moving to Pera Business Park just a year ago. Managing Director Edward Leake said: “It’s a fantastic place to work. We needed offices that supported our image as a high-calibre, fast growth company. The working environment is a critical factor to success. After all, happy staff make a productive team.”
- By the end of April, the park will have 35 tenant companies of different sizes, supporting 608 jobs
- Facilities include broadband, phone line rental and server hosting, meeting rooms, a reception service, mail room, reprographics, IT support, 24/7 access, gym and café
- Due to expansion, around 5,800 square feet of new space is now available – enough for up to 85 more people
- Offices can be built off-plan to meet the needs of new clients
- The park also has a range of “virtual office” packages, providing a registered business address, mail handling/forwarding and discounts on meeting rooms
For more information or to view the space available, please call us on 01664 501501.